Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wellcome to my new Blog page.



Hello and wellcome!
The blog name itself describes target of why this blog is writen.
As further in "History of my work experience" you may read, I've been experienced in 3D for 5 years (2001 - 2005), but from that time I've changed my way from 3D artist and for last 6 years I've been working as technical architect/3D visualisation artist, that contained works that You may see here oscarini.cgsociety.org
For various reasons of living I changed "chainsaw" to "handsaw" - in another words I bartered 3D mechanic/organic modeling, rigging, animation and rendering for 2D technical drawing, 3D architectual modeling and rendering.
There is a quote - "Never turn down on pursuing Your dreams" - and thru time I felt, that this kind of work don't bring me moral satisfaction, that I can produce more than just architectural work, that I had lost on my way to my dream. The dream itself is to get place in some secret (later will reveal this one) company - in cinematic departament and later on become a director of it and looking in perspective - I want to open my own animation company.
So the dicision have been made and I set course Back to 3D to gain old skills and get new ones.
Since today - for Your entertainment - I will put all my new 3d work here.
Comments and critique are wellcome.
If You are still readin' this - You got my respect. ;)

History of my work experience:
Worked as junior game artist 2001-2003 (hi and low poly modeling / texturing / rigging / animation)
As 3d artist in animation studio 2003-2005 (hi and low poly modeling / texturing / rigging / animation)
As technical architect and 3d visualisation artist in architect bureau 2005-2010 (interior / exterior modeling, texturing, rendering supervisor)

Skills:
High and low poly modeling, texturing, rigging, keyframe animation, VRay rendering, basic composing skills. Real life photography knowladge.

Software knowladge: 
Maya, Photoshop, ArchiCAD, CorelDRAW, 3DsMAX, MudBox, Lightroom.

Education:
Bachelor degree in computer arts at Baltic International Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment